1. What is required for a researcher to "qualify" for Purdue IRB (what do you have to do before you can be considered an investigator)?
2. What are some potential drawbacks of requiring voluntary participation?
3. How can you protect the privacy of your participants (i.e., what steps can you take)?
4. What are two advantages to anonymous responses?
5. What is the goal of debriefing your participants?
6. What is IPFW's plagiarism policy? What are the potential consequences of violating that policy?