COM 323 Business and Professional Communiction
Dr. Marcia D. Dixson
Office hours: 4-5:15 MTR
Phone: x 16558
Need an appointment?
email Dr. Dixson
Return to syllabus
Questions to Guide your Reading of Chapter 9:
Small Group Communication and Problem Solving
1. Given your experiences with small groups and teams, list one thing you learned from Chapter 9 that could have made at least one of those experiences better.
2. What is the difference between problem solving and decision making?
3. What is a "cyclical manner" of group process?
4. Groupthink allows groups to reach agreemeent easily, so what's the problem?
5. Why is establishing criteria so important to the problem solving process?